[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where do you find car scales?

> From: "Rick Kjeldsen" <fcmk@domain.elided>
> Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 10:27:33 -0400
> Subject: Re: Where do you find car scales?
>
> >My question is,
> >        Outside of purchasing a set of four electronic race
> >        car setup scales at $1300-$2400, what options do
> >        I have to get access to scales in Northern Calif?
> >
> >        1. Renting? Who rents these?
> >        2. Shop services? My local shop doesn't have anything like this.
>
> Anybody know the answers for the NorthEast US?  Preferably north of
> NYC.
>
> thanks,
> rick
- ----------------------
Rick:

Depending on your demand for accuracy, you might try going to the dump
(i.e. your local refuse center). The township in which I live requires
all "dumpers" to weigh in on their full-size scale; digital, no less.

Works for me!  You can all stop laughing now.

Michael Fedder      N2K, Inc. (www.musicblvd.com)
'95 M3              System Administrator/DBA
BMWCCA #134396      Wayne, PA.