[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Advice needed for Loud exhaust sounds

I had a Remus exhaust yes, bolt on, but I made the stupid mistake of
cutting the rear muffler and welding on a borla 2 1/2 inch muffler. The
exhaust sounds great, very powerful deep sound, but it's damn too loud
in the cabin at freeway speeds and acceleration. I can't drive more than
ten minutes on the freeway without getting a headache from deep resonant
sound in the cabin rattling the inside of my head, making fatigue.

I was wondering if anyone know's the cure to this, should I add a
different resonator, someone told me a remus resonator makes the exhaust
sound deep, but its way too deep. Is there any suggestions for
quieting down the inside cabin? Perhaps I should get rid of the borla?