[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<misc>Motorola hands-free flip-phone cellular kit for sale

I am selling my flip phone 3 watt cellular kit - without flip phone - for
$105- this includes shipping via UPS. System was manufactured in 10/94. It
was originally installed in my 1990 325iC using a PanaVise mounting system on
the drive-train tunnel next to the center console - it has infinite
adjustments so that phone ended up  to the passenger side of shift lever
within easy reach- I rarely used it. I then transferred it to my 1993 325i -
the system fits right inside the stock center console gadget holder next to
the parking brake without any cutting or drilling and if you have the center
armrest it fits right under that when down. How seemless an integration you
make depends on whether you want to keep the center cupholder apparatus. It
does not fit the cellular phone holder option on the factory cupholder. In my
case, I cut the factory cuphold off flush with the front of the cell phone
cradle for a nice installation and kept the coin holder and front cup holder.

I have stopped my cell phone contract due to lack of use.
This is the exact same Motorola charger/power unit that I saw in a $95,000
850 at the dealer the other day, however this unit does not to my knowledge
integrate with factory voice-activated systems. Installation is very easy you
only have to remove the Glove box, center console, rear seat bottom and pop
one side of panel that holds left rear passenger courtesy light to pass coax
to headliner channel - only 3 wires attach to the car's electrical system -
power, ground, and accessory power. Phone stays charged when left in holder.
Most digesters with more than basic mechanical and electrical ability and
ingenuity should have no trouble hooking it up and installing it. I can give
you detailed instructions for an E-36, but with the panavise option you can
mount it just about anywhere on anycare.
Includes: (indentying numbers SPN2012A DHFA  SLN 5898D)
Flip phone cradle with integrated charger (black), electronics, cord to rear
of flip phone and fused wiring harness for microphone, speaker, and
power/ground, speaker and microphone with integrated cables, panavise
mounting brackets,  enough coaxial for any car, and a glass mount antennae
that is slightly damaged - it worked fine for me but you might want to put a
new antenna stalk on the mount - will probably have to put new sticky tape on
glass mount it will get gummed up in shipment. Absolutely no drilling or
cutting needed for E36 installation in center of rear window.  Unless you're
fairly confident in taking the above mentioned parts of your car interior
apart, I wouldnt mess with it, or you might find someone to put it in for
you. Private responses only please.

Bart Hagemeyer BMWCCA # 124058