[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In search of a 6er fender.

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for a front passenger side fender,
bumper cover, parking light lens and assembly, and chrome trim ring
for a 4/87 M6. The part #s ot the body parts are the same as the
635s. The cheapest I can find these parts are $625/fender,
$104/parking, $50/chrome, and $160/bumper cover from our friends at
Bravarian.

Does anyone know of any other resourses, I've called all the #s in
Hemmings and there doesn't seem to be any of these used on the
planet. Or, even better, is anyone of your spouses saying, "get that
old fender thing out of the garage, my parents are coming to town
this weekend and this place looks like a junkyard."

Thanks in advance. My email address- hal@domain.elided.