[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kevlar Brake Hoses

Does anybody know much about the DOT approved Kevlar brake hoses?  I assume
they will provide less expansion and a firmer pedal but they are expensive;
does anybody know if they provide a noticable diffence in feel over standard
rubber hoses?

I also assume that they will last as long as standard hoses; is this true?

Are there any disadvantages to these hoses.

I am thinking about replacing my 10 year old rubber brake hoses but if there
is no great advantage in Kevlar over a new standard rubber hose I would
rather not spend the money.  I would also like to know that they will be as
good as standard hoses 7 or 8 years from now.

Any help will be appreciated

M Hoza