[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Key Lite Battery and Light

"Harold Bennett" <hcbiii@domain.elided> writes:
>Q: Does anyone know where to buy accessories for BMSs. I just went to a dealer
>to inquire about the accessory that holds the main key and has the little
>flashlight with it. I have the original that was with my BMW but the
>flashlight part doesn't work.

Harold,

I had the same thing happen to my Key flashlight and remembered reading
somewhere that if you want to save some $'s go to Radio Shack for the
replacement parts.  Take your battery and light with you and they can
cross-reference them to their parts list.  You will probably have to order
them because they are not standard stock items.  It only takes a day or two
for delivery.  I did check pricing and found that I saved several dollars
and the Radio Shack was closer than the dealer.

Sorry I didn't keep the receipt with the part numbers, but it was easy to
find in the catalog.

Good Luck

Mike Rzadecki
94 325i