[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M5 Alarm

Hey all,

Now that my new toy is all tucked away for the night, I'm starting to
think about security.  I want to put in an alarm.  I know the car has
one of those "kind of" alarms from the factory (the one where you
inpout a code after you park and it disables the starter, fuel
supply, etc...).  What kind of advice can I get for a good promary
alarm (the factory one seems to be a backup).

I'm thinking of doing the install myself, but if there is a good
enough one that should be installed by a pro, I would consider
forking over the extra cash (assuming, the extra cash wasn't an arm
and a leg).

Please give me some feedback.

TIA

Jerry Chyo