[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

88-91 325iX

I'm really interested in buying a 325iX.  I think it would be a great car to
put up with the severe Chicago climate.  I would like to ask any current
owners or persons knowledgeable with the car for input on how it actually
puts up with the severe weather (hot, cold and snow), performance,
reliability, which model year is better, etc.  The only information I can
find on this particular model is in Ken Gross' BMW Buyer's Guide.  If there
is any other information available I would appreciate a point in the right
direction.  Any input on this subject is greatly appreciated.

Adrian Galis