[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

L6 FOR SALE

L6 For Sale

I am Totally a six series kind of guy but I just don't think I can do
automatics. Thus, my L6 will be advertised in the roundel soon. (Anyone out
there with info on how much it would cost to swap in a manual transmission
and pedals?   : )

Currently less than 60,500 miles. Dealer serviced since new. All records.
Silver with Gray leather, leather, leather. Interior is in very close to
new (still smells like it) condition. Stitching is in great shape. Dual
air. Fridge. Everything works except for the driver's head rest. I
understand that is an easy fix. Does need new TRX tires. : (

Someone buy it before I ruin this rare bimmer with Eibachs springs, a Dinan
eng/trans chip, 17" MM11s, etc. etc....

$16,000 or suitable offer.
Ron Wheeler
wheels@domain.elided
Ogden Utah

`70 Beetle 5spd			`76 CJ-5 Levis Add. 3spd
`71 240Z 5spd			`68 VW fastback 5spd
`69 VW squareback 5spd	`74 911 5spd
`73 914 5spd			`85 Z28 5spd
`92 Ranger STX 5spd		`85 635csi 5spd
`89 Wrangler 5spd		`86 Jetta euro 5spd
`85 Prelude 5spd		`87 325is 5spd
`94 Honda Magna 5spd		`85 Ramcharger auto (for towing)
`83 533i 5spd			`79 Volvo 265 DL 5spd

`87 L6 auto	for sale