[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 alloys on 2002

Hello,
     I have a 1976 2002 I want to put a set of 14" E30 alloys on. The
bolt pattern is correct but the studs are too short. I'm hoping one of
you IT types might be able to point me to longer wheel studs, or
whatever it takes to make it happen. I got the wheels on a 2002 parts
car. They were on with standard steel wheel lugs. I put open end bulge-
seat lug nuts on the car and saw that the stud only "bit" upon one
third of the lug nut threads. I know that that's not enough. NHRA
requires a stud to go completely through the (open end) lug PLUS a
portion equal to the stud diameter to protrude. I'd be happy with that.
Please feel free to reply to E-mail, although I get the digest as well.
Thanks in advance for any/all help! RTN rtnash@domain.elided