[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

peanut butter removes wax residue?

I too, have tried a bunch of black bumper products to remove
wax residue from the trim on my '95 M3.  Nothing really works.
Oh sure, it looks good right after I apply the product
but within a couple of weeks the white residue is back.

Now the question, does the peanut butter cleaning really last?
In other words, I do this once and the problem is gone?

I just can't bear the ridicule I'll get for using peanut butter on
the car....  :^)  I can hear it now,  Gee mister, shouldn't
you be using bread to get that off?.... or,  I heard that grape jelly
takes off brake dust...

Dan