[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Your deal on a new 528i?

I'm just starting to think about my options for a car purchase sometime
in the next few months, and the new 528i is high on my list of
possibilities.

If you've bought one of these, I'd be interested in hearing what kind
of a deal you got. Also, if anyone's compared interior room, especially
the backseat, with the previous generation (E34), I'm interested
in how they compare. I need space for a carseat and sometimes
one or two adults back there, and am not averse to looking for
a used 530i instead if interior space is similar.

I'm also considering both the new E320 and a used 300E, if anyone
wants to chime in on those as well.

This car will be my family hauler, as you may have guessed. I'm
going to be looking primarily for more room than our E36 325i, and
a more comfortable/quiet ride, with similar straightline performance.

Thanks,

- --Neil