[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

- --WBB23151.843446919/portal.dx.net

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Sun, 22 Sep 1996 18:08:43 -0400 (EDT)
from dzn.com [205.148.193.2]

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<bmwrodd@domain.elided>  (transient failure)

<bmwrodd@domain.elided>... Deferred: Connection refused by ixsrs5.ix.netcom.com.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

- --WBB23151.843446919/portal.dx.net

Reporting-MTA: dns; portal.dx.net
Arrival-Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 18:08:43 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; bmwrodd@domain.elided
Action: delayed
Remote-MTA: DNS; ixsrs5.ix.netcom.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 22:48:39 -0400 (EDT)
Will-Retry-Until: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 18:08:43 -0400 (EDT)

- --WBB23151.843446919/portal.dx.net