[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 spoiler & wife driving

I am interested in knowing from anyone that has had their M3 lowered, would
you have done this, knowing your wife was going to drive the car.

I currently have a 325isport sedan. I will be lowering the car. I will also
be adding the MTechnic ground effects (in other words, front spoiler,
sideskirts, rear apron and Mirrors of M3 styling).

My wife will be driving the car (hopefully not too much), and I want to know
if the lowered car and the deeper spoiler are going to cost me a lot when it
comes to body work and paint.

Has anyone lowered the M3 and is the clearance enough that I should not be
soo concerned? (Besides the fact that I live in Indiana where there is no
road with out a chuck hole.) She does not take it above 4000RPM or drive
hard, but she will enter a driveway at 20 mph turning hard.

Thank you in advance.
Paul G Smith
Manager, New Business Development
Ontario Systems Corporation