[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #266

FWIW I did go look at the 85 535is in Westminster that was advertised on
the Digest.  Been hit in the front and poor repair job.  Bumper out of
alignment and cracked in the center.  Honest to gosh Bondo showing through
a chip on the hood and the orange peeled paint on the RF fender is
unappetizing.  Also, been hit in the LR quarter.  Don't think he'll sell
it until he empties the ashtrays either.

It may very well be grey market, but I am not that familiar with the
differences.  It was laid out quite a bit differently than my 85 535i.

Alas, I must keep looking for someone as anal as I am before I can buy
the next one.  Jim

88 635CSi (with those DAMN TRXs)

James M. Dodmead (Jim)			Network Engineering and
nets@domain.elided				Technical Services (NETS), Inc.
V 301.854.4945				14825 Burntwoods Road
F 410.489.7508                          Glenwood, MD  21738