[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pondering Question: High-revving motors

Is it possible to convert(?) an M42 motor for higher-revving capabilities?
Not just a standard performance chip, but like upgrading cams, valve
springs, and/or retainer head bolts?  Any information would be helpful.
I was looking for information since, I have alot of mileage on my car
and was pondering some options...

- --Anthony "Quake" Rojas

'94 318i (70k mi) Mauritus Blue
                         full Racing Dynamics/bilstien suspension, Stromung
exhaust
                         AC-Schnitz Short Shift,M-Technic Kit, K&N conic, &
                         Dinan chip
                         Boston Acoustics Components & Blauplunkt amps