[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [Fwd: BMW wants your opinion]

>Yes, but you forgot the channce to win a free computer. For three minutes
I'll spend that time.

>>I am sorry for any irritation caused to users referred to the web site
by Sarawoot reposting my message to bmw-digest. Only members of
bmw-web-announce were eligible to take part in this opinion survey and
consequently all submissions by persons other than the members of
bmw-web-announce rejected.

>>- --john richmond

Sorry Holly, it was an invitation-only thing I guess.  I should have mentioned
that it my post.  True, it was linked to other BMW pages, but I thought that
everyone had those in their browser anyway.

Bob Duckworth