[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

M3 over-rev lawuit

I am familiar with this and I don't wish to take sides yet. BMW does have a
problem on thier hands and like a good company they should take some responsibility for
it. They know that they have a problem and we will see what the future brings.
      As Ford found out with their 4 cam 32 valve 4.6L modular motor (lincoln mark VIII)
the first year doesn't always go easy. Ford took responsibility for their problems and
changed out the motor in my 93 mark VIII with no problem, for this I admire them.
      I haven't yet had an over-rev problem but I am aware and careful not to let this
happen.
      Read V5 #262 "Gloves Off" you may get an education from someone who in my opinion
knows better then you or I.

                                   RL

88 Mark VII LSC
90 Lexus LS400