[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

awesome car

A friend just got back his car a 1991 Acura NSX (it's not a BMW but,
the owner attends BMW CCA events and chapter meetings)
The car came back from the shop after 4 1/2 months with a complete
engine/suspension/brake makeover. It was dynoed at 320hp AT THE REAR
WHEELS.
I drove it last night and it is the most awesome car I have ever
driven. Accleration is fantastic. I was going 60mph in second gear
and punched it, the tail broke loose and I had to back off to get
traction (traction control switched off ofcourse). Redline is at 8900
rpm. What impressed me most was the handling of the car, it was
like playing a video game :)
He also has carbon fiber brakes and the car STOPS when you hit the
brakes. He also has a carbon fiber clutch which takes a little
getting used to...
Can't wait to drive it at the next autocross
just thought I'd share a great experience

Monty Sidhu
86 325es
89 M3