[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<e30>Oil Leak from filter housing?

When I installed a set of gauges and replaced what I thought was a leaking
oil pressure switch with an adapter and new sender I thought that would be
the end of my oil leak - kill two birds with one stone. Well, not exactly, it
appears the oil leak is really coming from up above on the filter housing and
dripping down on the pressure sending unit wires. It appears to be leaking
from an area just below where "Purolator" is stamped on the housing and a
round spring type clip holds something on. Anybody have a similar experience
that they solved?

Thanks
Bart "Hoods Up" Hagemeyer