[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Zymol Sources

>Hi All,

>Don't forget that our own Phil Marx, that most knowledgeable
>and generous digester, sells Zymol.

>If I'm going to pay a premium for this product, you can bet l'll
>be paying it to a premium guy like Phil.  I have learned more
>on this digest from Phil than anyone else that comes to mind.
>Email him at   BMW@domain.elided

>HTH
>Kevin Heiner
>745i   146K

I couldn't agree more. Plus, his prices are  also about 35% cheaper than
the prices of the same products at Zymol WWW site. Few weeks
ago I bought Zymol Carbon Intro kit from Phil for $37. I just checked
www.zymol.com and the "discounted" price there is $57.

I know Phil personally and he is really a nice guy.I 'm lucky enough
to live in the same city as he does.

PS. Phil, thanks for the info on CD changers. Extremely helpful.

Davor
Davor Ebling
ITC Network Systems