[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The TRUTH about missed shifts

Chuck says, hoping Carl isn't reading the Digest today...

Now that I think of it, maybe I should countersue all the lawyers and all
the named plaintiffs in suc a law suit for raising the price of the parts
that I buy.   Better yet, I can settle the case and get huge fees for
harassing them, oh excuse me I mis-spoke*, modest fees for defending the
rights of consumers.

Chuck Quarton

* Generally, lawyer jargon for accidently told the truth

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Chuck,

If your translation of the jargon is correct, I "mis-speak" all the
time.

Respectfully submitted,

Carl R. Buckland,  Attorney at Law

ps  I don't think that it is even possible to over rev the E36 M3
engine, EXCEPT with a missed downshift.  The early production
M3's did have a shift gate problem, that can be fixed under warranty.
I have attatched a post from our friend, Michael Capaldo, which
addresses the factory fix.