[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

72 2002 tii for sale in LA

Anyone interested in a nice Inka roundlight 02?

I have over $13,500 in this near perfect tii. I say near because I don't =
have the heart to paint it, as the original Inka paint job is still =
acceptable.=20

Everything else has been renewed:

ATS rims  and Michelins
Bilstiens HD's , ST sway bars, Eibach springs
New brakes (tii master)
Stereo
Air conditioning
New carpet and perfect upholstery
Flawless Dash (with working clock)
Distributor, Timing chain , tensionor and Injector linkages all recently =
renewed and tuned
Lots of spare parts including extra plastic intakes car cover, factory =
manuals
etc. etc........

This car has 170k on it.  It runs great, burns a little oil but =
otherwise is a very desirable little "Pocket Rocket".
Getting married, must lose the second car and girl friend.  Asking =
$10,000

I know...I'm nuts......(marriage?)
Cheers!

Leif Anders