[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Performing Chips..Fourth request

The subject says it all..this is my fourth request (to the supposedly
correct address ) for documented evidence of performance gain from
installation of your famous 'chip' in a 1995 M3.
 Not interested in 'hearsay' from satisfied customers,but hard data.
  Recently got a Dinan catalogue for their mods. The carefully expanded
Y-axes on their plots show really minimal gains for the expenditures
required when one cuts to the FACTS...A couple of gee-gee's worth here,a
couple more there dont give the impression of good HP per
dollar,particularly as it mainly comes at the top end where it stays in
the stable most of the time.
  This really seems to indicate that the boys-at-the-werks do a fairly
good job already??.
  If you have real data (dynofacts??) I will be delighted to see it. Let
me know if you need an address to mail it to.
   Patient-in-Seattle..for now