[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 M3 interior trade?

Hi folks,

A while ago I bought a 1988 M3, diamond black with a tan interior.

Due to my fondness for black leather (I traded my kickstart Harley for the M3)
I've decided to start looking for someone to swap interiors with - I want a
black leather interior in the M3.

The tan interior in my M3 is in really nice shape as it was owned by a
non-smoking woman in the Atlanta, Georgia area.  The carpet is super nice.
There is some wear on the side bolsters of the front seats, but they are nicer
than most of the 70k mile M cars I've seen.  The stitching on the top of the
back seat has split a bit, otherwise the seat is in great shape.  I've been
slathering the seats with Lexol and they've softened up quite a bit.

Anyone interested?  Your front seats don't have to be the greatest, as I'll
probably replace them with race seats.

I'm in the midwest, right near Chicago and would be willing to drive a few
hundred miles to make a swap.

Or anyone just have a black/charcoal carpet from an M3 they'd like to sell
cheap?

Thanks,

Vince Strazzabosco