[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> turn signal light stuck on

While driving home tonight, the right turn signal lights have stuck ON.
No blinking just continuous on, even with the key off. So after pulling
fuse #34 to save the battery it's now time to find the cause.
(Why do these problems always happen when it's dark and
 raining and you're outside in a parking lot??? ;)

Turn signal cancel function appears to work, returning the stalk
to the center position. I'm guessing that it's the turn signal
flasher, if there is one on this car. Where would I look to find it???

Thanks for the help,

Buster Ashmore
'76 ///M2002
'92 325i