[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SF Bay Area M Car Gathering

All-

Well, once again, we close the doors on yet another M Car Gathering in the SF Bay Area.
With well over 50 people on the list, we had quite a showing.  Somewhere around 25-30
cars showed up throughout the night. Most were E36 M3s, followed by E30 M3s, and several
M5s and an M6 (Not to mention various non-M cars, which are always welcome).  Several
regulars were not able to make it, however, the M Car Gatherings continue to grow.

Lots of neat hardware was on hand, and everyone had a great opportunity to learn more.  A
few more snorkels were ripped out of the air boxes.  ;-)  The floating rotors were on
hand, and despite requests, I would not drop them in a bucket of water to demonstrate.
Sorry.  Not even next time.

The next M Car Gathering, sure to eclipse 30 cars and enthusiasts, will be in October.
We'll most likely do a pizza and video night, showing various car/track related videos.
I'll be open for suggestions from people on the M Gathering list in several weeks.

Ya know, when I'm putting these together, it can be rough.  By the end of the night, it's
worth it.

- -Richard Biscevic
1995 ///M3