[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Weber 32/36 for Sale

I have repowered my 76 2002 with a Metric Mechanic 2200 Sport
motor, and notwithstanding occasional MM-bashing on this list,
this has been a superb upgrade: installation was straightforward
and performance is much enhanced.

After 10,000 miles, however, I realized that the ol' 32/36 was
not up to the job of feeding the thirsts of the new motor (even
after extensive rejetting experiments). I decided to replace it
with a 40 DFAV, which has brought welcome improvement to say the
least.

I thus have a 2-year-old low-miles 32/36 out in the garage,
complete with K&N filter and so forth, and I'd like to ask
$85 for the works. Reasonable, I think.

I realize that in the past folks have reported various problems
with order/payment related to transactions through this list,
but I'm willing to trust the buyer in this case: I'll ship
the carb, then you send the check.

Please reply direct via e-mail.

Best, Jay