[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Washer Fluid Light and Timing Belt for 325i

Ok - I bought my 325i Convert. about 2 months ago and since then, having
no records on the car (an '88 and at a great price) my mechanic tells me
he has no idea if the timing belt has been changed or not, and he tells me
\that there isno way to check if it indeed has been changed. The only thing he
can do is change it. Is this true? My mind tells me that there must be
some way of checking to see the timing belt was replaced

Also, the little "CHECK" features up above are nice, but the winshield
washer fluid light never goes out, and every time I start the car the "check"
light stays on until I press the button, then the washer fluid light stays on
permanently. The fluid tank is half full. Is is so picky that it needs to bne
full to have the light out? Is thre some way to fix this?

Thank you all

Jason
'88 325i Convertible, 75k miles.