[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

633 windshield

I am restoring a '83 633 (US model) and have several questions.

1) The front windshield has been removed for painting.  Since the
windshield was beginning to show signs of delamination I was planning to
replace with new one.  Does anyone have any experience (good or bad)
with using non-OEM glass in the 6 series?

2) How do you remove the lower bracket of power antenna?  Factory
service manual was no help.

3) I need to replace the Alpina rear spoiler.  The supplier I bought it
from several years ago is no longer in business.  Who carries Alpina
equipment?

4) Any recommendations on an agressive exhaust system for this car, most
folks don't make performance versions for the 6 due to low volume.

5) I have replace or repainted much of the US chrome trim with the Euro
black versions.  Does anyone know if the roof trim was ever in a black
version?

Thanks.
James T. Martin

Diamond Lane Communications