[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEED TIPS FROM BMW MECHANIC FOR 96 M3!!!(HELP!!)

HI ALL,

I would appreciate any and all tips on HOW TO  ensure that my 96 M3 is put
back together properly. I had recently over revved the engine which bented
all 12 exhaust valves(OF COURSE NOT A WARRANTY ISSUE). I have replaced all 12
valves and now the moment of truth. I am ready to re-assemble the engine and
now my main concern is the timing and cam positioning and anything else that
you can think of. Can any BMW MECHANIC shed some light on this matter. If
there is a god in heaven, I can be reached at (312)731-6525 or here on digest
or email me at OBostic363@domain.elided.

Thank in advance.

Ozzie