[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 Trailer Hitches

>I can't be the only BMW nut out there that owns a Jet Ski water craft.
>Well....I'd like to use my M3 to haul the "Ski" out to the big lake
>(Lake Michigan).  I can't seem to find anyone who sells a high quality,
>non-obtrusive trailer hitch that clears the rear apron on my "M".
>Anyone out there know of a solution?

Joe-

Try Barvarian Autosports catalog.  They have custom trailer hitches for
most BMW models.  They have a 200 tongue/2000 max RECEIVER-type hitch
(inobtrusive) for around $200 that I've been mulling over since I only got
on my "buggy" (SeaDoo) about 5 times this year since the hitch is on the
wife's Cherokee!!

Also doin' the BIG LAKE (& the bay of Green Bay) from the EASTERN shore,

Jonathan
jlukens@domain.elided