[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

thanks. bought one!

hey.

thanks to all your advice, comments, commentary, I have finally found and
bought a car!!!!

Found a 1989 325i C in absolutely perfect condition (except for the little clip
on the convertible cover that keeps it open when you're opening the roof (what
is that called, btw? where the convertible top is stowed).

Anyway, the car is a bit older than I was looking for (and a bit cheaper as a
result, which I don't mind at all..) only has 55,000 miles on it. good
condition all around.

thank you for all your knowledge. I was much more informed as a consumer, which
proved beneficial considering I must have looked at a dozen cars over the last
couple months.

so, thank you. Now I have to know how to keep it happy.

j.

- --
                                jill smolin
                               digital domain