[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Apology - Computer stolen

Hi Gang. I just want to apologise to the guys who have mailed me messages
and are expecting a reply. Last night, all my stories of how bad the
crime rate is in SA unfortunately became a reality. I was mugged by two
guys just outside my building, one with a knife to my throat, and one
with a gun to the back of my head. The result is that my laptop is gone,
with all my saved e-mail addresses and messages, plus about 4 months
worth of BMW-digest and individual postings. To those who I said I would
send pics of my car, or would reply to your mail, all I have are messages
in my INBOX for today, and nothing else. My new laptop arrives tomorrow,
and hopefully by the end of the week, I will be up and running again,
and will post to the digest requesting you mail me again if still
interested.

Sorry to waste the bandwidth !
Regards
darren@domain.elided