[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Supersprint exhausts and misc questions

Just like to thank John, Carl and Scott for the excellent comments recently
posted on the car setup and mods thread.

- --------------------

A friend of mine recently totalled his E36. A tragedy really seeing as he
only had 3rd party coverage for insurance.

Anyways, I'm looking at purchasing his Supersprint exhaust but have a
question. His car was a 1994 320i (4dr) while I drive a 1996 318is. Are there
any differences for the exhaust between 4dr and 2dr models, ie size, etc?

[Jim Conforti]
I recall someone posting about Neuspeed's OBD-II chip replacements
a few months ago. While you were skeptical about it at the time, I have
seen the advertisements myself. Any recent developments on developing
a chip yet?

[1996 318i/ti/is owners]
A few of you have recently had the dealer install the fog light kit. All of you
had similiar experiences where it took the dealer alot longer than the estimated
time (4hrs instead of 1.5). What was the reason for the extra amount of labor
involved? When I purchased my car, I was told that it was prewired for
foglights.
Was the extra effort a result of the cars not being prewired? I'd like to know
because
I'm trying to figure out if I can do this installation myself.

Wayland Chan