[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

'02 Bilsteins

   Hello out there-
	I recently installed Eibach springs/ Bilstein sports in my 74 tii.
My dilemna is that I (and female passengers) find the ride a little too
harsh, even over the smooth Florida roads. I'd like to switch to the
Bilstein Heavy Duties, but obviously BAS will not take them back now.
So... I was wondering if there was someone out there with the opposite
situation (want firmer shocks) where a trde could be negotiated? These
inserts have slightly over 1k and one month on them, I also have new
(unused) rears. I could be interested in HDs for sale, but I would prefer
a swap.

Thanks,
Sean Carney
74 tii