[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: We Won!!

I was fortunate to witness Bob and Patty Tunnell incredible driving at
SoloII Nationals in Topeka. It was a pure joy to see that white M3 dancing
through the slaloms of the North Course, or negotiating very technical South
Course. Yes, BMW's can REALLY perform in the right hands.

Congratulations to Bob and Patty for their well deserved wins in very
competitive classes.

I would like to use this opportunity to express my gratitude to Bob for his
help and encouragement in my first full year of autocrossing. Many Thanks!!

Boris Elpiner
94 325is (working to move it to G/Stock for 1997)