[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(off topic) Mailbox garbage

   It seems that some feel they can send private e-mail garbage to whoever
they want, and make grandiose assumptions and accusations completly devoid
of fact
and never have it see the light of day. It doesn't work here. All of this was
unsolicited, not to mention baseless.
   Anyhow if somebody has a problem with me they can either air it or I will.
The below is an example of the levels of behavior that some try.

   The way to stop this thread is to keep the clutter out of my box.