[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ABS poltergeist?

A few weeks ago I wrote to the digest asking help on my problem with my 325i's
ABS. When i passed 180km/h the ABS orange light came on. This happened a few ti
mes ...

I discovered that the dealer that sold me the car had put different size tyres
on the front than on the back (195/65 14 front, 195/60 14 back )
i changed the front tyres and now the car runs at 200km/h and no light Ù

Can the different tyres have caused this problem? or are there spooks in my car
???

Luigie Fernandez                             Tel: (91) 336 5910
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid         Bitnet: u2301008 at emdupm12
Av. Ramiro de Maeztu, 7               Internet: lfernandez@domain.elided
28040 Madrid
(h) 34 - 1 - 683 55 58
(fax) 34 - 1 - 336 61 95