[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hi from new subscriber

I have just joined the list and thought I would say hi.
My interest lies in a 1975 3.0 CS which I have
been entrusted with by a friend. The deal is - I
restore it, I keep it, he borrows it every now and then.

It hasn't moved in 8 years, so it may take a lot of sorting!
If anyone has any general hints, let me know.

The car is in generally sound condition, with only the OSF
wing and the floor by the driver showing any signs of rot.

The only other problem at present is a sump drain plug
which is extremely reluctant to move - any ideas there?

I look forward to hearing from other owners in the future.

Ian Ellison
ie@domain.elided