[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Thanks for the publicity

I sincerely appreciate all of notoriety from guys like you. EVERY time this
comes up I get MORE BUSINESS!! For every negative posting from your kind, I
get 2X as many positives  (ON & OFFLINE)from guys who appreciate the service
I perform. I do not overdo it nor is it blatant. I may not sugarcoat my
postings with technical advice as I am not a mechanic. I am a marketer of
parts who saves DIY'ERS lots of $$$$$ NUFF SAID!If you choose not to avail
yourself of my services So Be It. It takes a millsecond to scroll the
postings. Lighten up, enjoy life, enjoy the other postings drive safely &
Have A Nice Life! This is FUN! Rodd Sidney aka Dealer Marketing.

Rodd Sidney                  BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided     http://DM.home.ml.org
               Orderline 1-800-203-2071