[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E34 Clutch pedal to the floor!!-Repost

I had a strange occurance today, the clutch pedal on my 1989 535is stayed
halfway down after I released it, making it almost impossible shifting
into gear. I reached down and pulled the pedal up by hand and it seemed
to work..a few miles later it happened again. Today the pedal remains to
the floor and it does not come back on it's own. I checked the Haynes
manual and they are vague on the possible causes and there are no FAQ's
on this problem.

Is it the clutch master & slave cylinder or something else. Any ideas?
Thanks for the responses.

Phil