[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E24> Window adjustment

                       Subject:                               Time:8:14 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          <E24> Window adjustment                Date:9/13/96
Hey gang,
I just finished replacing the tension spring on the driver's side door latch
on an '88 635.  While I was in there I greased the window tracks.  I greased
it so well that the window now goes up an extra 1/4".  Since this model
doesn't have a window frame, the door does not properly close.  Does anybody
know how to quickly make an adjustment.  I realized this problem once I put
all the panels back on the car :-O  Isn't that always the case.

TIA,
Jamie
'88 535is
'73 2002