[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC> Car Stereo Tech. Session

Hey all you car stereo buffs,

The National Capitol Chapter of BMW CCA will be putting on a tech. session at
East Coast Auto Sound in Rockville, MD.  The session will be presented on
September 25th at 7:30pm.

>From the simple addition of a disk changer or subwoofer, through a competition
quality system, East Coast has done it all and they will share his expertise
with us. East Coast Auto Sound also has several project cars, so we will get to
see just what is possible in a quality installation. Refreshments will be
provided.

For more information visit the National Capitol Chapter web page:

http://adams.patriot.net/~m3/

Or e-mail me at jmoran@domain.elided .

I apologise for the bandwidth, but in view of all the stereo posts here, I
figured this might be useful.

Regards,
Jim Moran
Tech. Chairman