[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<ALL> Note to Phil and other experts

Phil,

Reading your post regarding the person who bought the misrepresented
2002tii made me realize the value of common sense.  It seems to me that
there are a number of us who are in the early stages of our '02 education,
and we rely on the input and expertise of those of you who have been
through the highs and lows of owning these cars.  When someone does not
heed (or at least consider) the advice of an experienced owner, they should
expect problems.

Here's my point:  For every buyer that chooses not to listen to the advice
of a long-time owner, there are ten more who depend on that advice.  There
are those of us who need and heed the accumulated wisdom that is presented
here. When highly-opinionated experts (remember Barry Burr?  Where are you,
Barry?) choose not to share, we all lose - even flame-loaded messages often
contain info that will help me enjoy my car more.  Phil, I hope your
frustration passes.  You and the other experts out there are the ones we
depend on for much of our info.  Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Dean Davis
1975 2002