[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E30><MISC> Who does custom exhaust work ??

I'm still on a quest to mount dual Supertraps to my 325is.
I have gotten some good suggestions from Mike Sand, who put
dual 'Traps on his 325ix.  However, I would like to try to
go one step further or at least get a cost estimate.  I would
like somebody to make me up a set of dual 2" intermediate
pipes which would run from the cat converter outlet all the
way to the rear bumper.  Then I could cut them at the appropriate
length depending on how much reveal I want on the tips.

Anyway, since I live in the middle of nowhere and this would
most likely have to be done by phone, I would really like to
deal with someone who really knows BMWs and could get it
right the first time.  If anybody has any phone #'s or names
I would really appreciate it.

TIA,
Jeff	jet@domain.elided