[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> Dinan Air Box Info Needed

     Hi all,

     This K&N filter talk has scared me enough to put back the
     standard air filter. Personally, I found that the filter does not
     fit right in the airbox. I did check and made sure that I
     installed it right. When I check it for dirt, I always find dirt
     on the clean side of the filter and airbox. I do not particurarly
     like this... I do not find any dirt when I use the BMW air
     filter.

     I want to keep my car for a long time. So, I am considering the
     Dinan Air Box. It is quite expensive but I understand it has the
     same flow as a K&N filter but it uses the BMW filter. Any
     experiences?

     Is there any place to get it cheaper than $395? Does it come from
     another BMW?

     Thanks for the info,
     Theo. '95 325iC w/ Jim C. chip and many other mods.