[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

VW Oxygen sensor interchange?

I went to my local BMW dealer last weekend to get an O2 sensor, and the box
said "Volkswagen of (North?) America" on it.  I din't buy it because the tip
was pre-comtaminated with anti-sieze compound.  After I left (too late to get
the part number) it occurred to me that maybe the same one is available
cheaper if its bought as a VW part.  Anyone have any experience with this?
 Or a cross reference of Bosch sensor applications?  This is for a 91 325iX
(3 wire - I beleive).

Bonus question:  Is it normal for the threads to come with anti sieze
compound on them?

Michael Nover
91iX