[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Stoneguard covers

Copied:
Marty,

I worried about the Griot's disclaimer too until i got
my StonGard installation. StonGard sells a more expensive
80 mil thick product to prevent pitting and stone damage
to the lens covers. I put the Griot's 20 mil material
on both my foglights and headlight covers. The foglights
have been protected for the age of the car (71 days now).
The headlights have had protection for about 2 weeks now.
Time will tell.

Oh, StonGard's products are precisely cut. Griot's only
sells 10x16 or 20x16 inch sheets that one has to cut by
hand.

dan

Mesa Performance has the Stoneguards on their September special sheet
cheaper than Griot's price on the other stuff, btw.

Jeff