[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: <MISC> Unleaded fuel-help!

cats@domain.elided writes:
>        In Romania we have problem with unleaded fuel. For a month there
>would not be unleaded fuel on the market, and I don't want to keep my car
>garaged.
>If I put normal fuel (here it is possible to find only 92-95 ) the
>Katalizator will be blemish? It is possible to make problem for car with
>this fuel?

Using leaded fuel is sure to damage the catalytic converter.  Do not
use any leaded fuels in the car.

I do not know of any workarounds for your problem.

           Good luck!
             Larry.
Lawrence R. Schwarcz, Software Design Engr/NCD      Internet:  lrs@domain.elided
Hewlett Packard Company                               Direct:  (408) 447-2543
19420 Homestead Road MS 43LN                            Main:  (408) 447-2000
Cupertino, CA 95014                                      Fax:  (408) 447-2264
Internal-only WWW: http://hpisrhw.cup.hp.com/~lrs/homepage.html
O-
             Copywight (c) 1996 Elmer Fudd.  All wights wesewved.